For the past couple days I have devoted much of my time to designing a dynamic night-day cycle for our Shaders class. In a little over a week, I along with the other interns in the class will be presenting our C6 application. The application will concentrate on the power of shaders and what they can do, but we want our virtual environment to be very detailed. Thus, a dynamic night-day cycle. I’ve spent a few hours both at the VRAC and in my apartment writing the script, and now it works! Complete with stars and an ambient soundtrack that changes with time of day, too. However, I am experiencing difficulties when I put it in a scene with complex shaders, so it’s still got a ways to go. More on that to come!