A lot has happened since the last post. The poster is completely done, a lot of the paper is done, and the application is nearly complete minus the menu screens. I created more scenes so that when you enter an assembly you see what you are going to be making before actually building. I did this for the wing assembly as well as for the tutorial which I also worked on. Some of the tolerances on the tutorial could be improved and verbal instruction could help in teaching for the tutorial. I would also have liked to have added some counters in the background to measure different aspects of the users to provide them with feedback but right now we need to focus on getting the paper finished. We also decided to get a TV so that during our presentation we could have a video playing showing what we built. We have one video recorded but might have to redo it because some changes have been made.
Over the weekend I ran home Saturday then Sunday, Emma, Emanuel, Alfredo, and I all went climbing at Climb Iowa and ate out at a mixture of Popeyes and BBops. After we got back we watched the best Star Wars movie.
I should probably start packing tonight because we only have a couple of days left!