Hello World again,
Nice to meet you, my names Stephan Terry and I’m looking forward to blogging with you today.
A little about myself, (thanks for asking), I am a student geting my bachelors in Aerospace Engineering at the Pennsylvania State University, Class of 2020. Im currently at the SPIRE-EIT REU in Iowa State (you probably already knew that last part), and this summer my research project is titled Human Performance Extension via Drones (more on that another day).
I’m not as much of a talker as I act like I am so this might be a shorter post. Maybe I’ll give some highlights of the things I enjoyed and learned during the day.
1. Myer Briggs is cool but fake
2. Databases are useful and complicated
3. The C6 has an operating cost of $300 per hour. totally worth it
4. VR and AR make for really fun video games. probably other stuff too
5. If you go to Fuzzy Tacos, just buy the chips and queso, its unlimited and like $4, plus if you get a courtesy cup they’ll never know if there’s Sprite in it so dont spend extra on their fancy hard plastic cups.