For our research a lot of progress has been made. We finished the rough draft of our poster with information on it and sent it to our grad faculty. They’ll be giving feedback on it at our meeting today.
Our paper has also made some more progress for it to be submitted as a rough draft. We also have to print out four parts and test those soon so we can add their results to the poster and paper.
Austin also helped me set up controls for a game for iOS so I can create an app on Sunday’s hackathon. So I have a working multiplayer game on my iPhone right now. I’m thinking of making a single player app for the iPhone and making a multiplayer app for my iPad. So I need to start setting up for that.
OH and I also used an app to make some of our REU photos into an anime.
The app on iOS is called Anime Sky. I’m not sure if there’s a version on Android.