Today’s Rating: 8
During the day I began on the paper as Tee worked on the poster and Kira on COMSOL. There was a bit of confusion over what should be in the Methodology section versus the results section. Our graduate student came to help and he basically said that we have no results to put in yet. Our results would come from high resolution 3D printed tubes but there seems to be some confusion over when and what parts should be printed. For example, there are two folders called “3D parts for high-res printer” with very differing contents. We’re not even sure if any of the parts have been printed already without our knowing. Regardless, Cicero gave us a task.
Cicero and myself selected two microchannels in box folder. We are going to print both parts as whole pieces, halves, and quarters. That way we can test how effective cleaning with piano wire is, as well as see if the parts have inertial focusing properties. We’re hoping to get this done by the end of Friday.
After work and the gym, Tee, Leilanie, Victoria, Ahmed, and eventually Gabriel all ate outside whilst playing cards and frisbee. I found the breeze particularly relaxing and enjoyable. Later, we made croissants! They were good, but croissants from a tube taste a little off.
We hope you’ll tune in next time,