VR Stress team will start running their pilot participants this week (hopefully). Lucas will refine the Unity project by fixing the text (both text 1 and text 2). Another thing we need to do with the project is to have only 1 teacher.
Bradon and I spent some time with Neil to work on the research paper in the afternoon. We learned a lot about how to write our introduction. Also, we’re going to collaborate with an LSAMP student, Ala Sobi, on the methods portion of the research paper.
Changing topics to the Deeper Dive, my high heel is ready to print. I uploaded my STL and SolidWorks parts to our Google Drive. Alex is going to get me some hardware (just hex bolts and nuts). Looking forward to it!
On another note, can’t believe there’s about a month left. I’ve grown and learned so much these past weeks… It’s been bumpy, but in a good way! I like the variety, and I’m thankful to have these opportunities with everyone here.