Today, we began running tests. Before we ran it, we had a quick run-through of the project, and then we welcomed our first participant. I feel that it went well, however it takes around three hours to run a single participant, so we could at most run two per day. Finally, we found out where we keep the bio samples to test the cortisol levels of. I can’t wait to find out how the results will turn out!
7/8/2019 — No Comments
HTML tags allowed in your comment: <a href="" title=""> <abbr title=""> <acronym title=""> <b> <blockquote cite=""> <cite> <code> <del datetime=""> <em> <i> <q cite=""> <s> <strike> <strong>