Today, we presented our project to Neil. Everything was working, until a script was added that broke the audio. We spent an hour trying to figure out what caused the audio to stop playing. Even now, it sometimes works and sometimes doesn’t work. However, we were able to build the project into an executable without errors, and we can still manually play the music by pressing the spacebar. We made some tweaks to the environment, changing the texture on some of the audience, but we are almost ready to begin testing.
During Craft of Research, we learned the proper way to visually represent data. This will come in handy for our research paper, as we will have to display our cortisol findings. We came to consensus that for the results that we are getting, it makes the most sense to make a line graph that measures the cortisol. levels in the control group, and the cortisol levels while conducting the stress task.
In the evening, some of us went hiking at Ledges. It was a peaceful walk and I enjoyed looking at nature in Iowa.
Here are some pictures I took along the hike: