Today was almost entirely dedicated to working on our project. I started this morning by reading over our paper and making some citations, which is unfortunately the least exciting part of our paper. I also read over the abstract that Vrinda wrote, and we submitted it later today after Lucia had the chance to look over it. We went to the Navigation lab today, and we couldn’t get Unity to work there, but once Lucia showed us how to activate the headset, the setup worked! It seemed really obvious what we were missing, but that’s fine. We can use our Unity anywhere now. Nina and I worked with Lucia to go over the experiment protocol. We practiced performing the experiment with each other, from the consent form to trial, and to the experiment task and debriefing. My speech felt pretty bumpy at first, but I think I’ll do better tomorrow when Nina and I teach Vrinda how to conduct the experiment as well. I like to plan things out, so I set up an online poll so that the REU interns can sign up for our experiment. If you are reading this and haven’t signed up yet, please do so!