My group went over our poster today. It was a really smart idea to print it out on regular copy paper and mosaic it together to see what the final poster would look like, without actually using a plotter. It’s going to look great when it is finally printed out. I’m excited to showcase it at the symposium. Once we were done, we sent it to our grad mentor for edits.
Stephen mentioned that we needed to spend more time on analyzing our work. Following his advice, I went to Abby for help with writing the discussion. She was very helpful. I learned how to articulate the results and mention the hypothesis without being repetitive. We recently got comments back for the poster and paper from our grad mentor. We expect to finish those edits by Monday.
I can’t believe we’re approaching our last weekend before we leave. I have to start getting ready for school, which is nerve-racking but also exciting at the same time.