Blog #4: Fri-YAY

my apologies

Today’s been good! I’m going to be honest, I don’t have a ton to say.

We’ve been learning modeling software this week and I’m not particularly enjoying it. Just when I was starting to understand SolidWorks, we switched to Blender and I was intensely confused again. Where SolidWorks demands precision and accuracy, Blender makes it nearly impossible. We’re supposed to create a scene for our Unity classes next week, and I fear mine may not be fantastic.

Our group got 3D printer training in the SICTR, so I printed out this little worm! I may or may not have accidentally broken him five minutes later (oops). Also I found out they refuse to call it the SIC because that spells sick. That’s a fantastic acronym. Who wouldn’t want to go there? I’m honestly more embarrassed to be caught in a building with such a lame acronym.

For activities this week, we took a walk around Ada Hayden Park and did light painting. Both were nice little quick activities and I appreciated that they didn’t take up too much time.

I’m so excited to go take a nap after work today. I also have to disconnect my car battery to try and reset the electronics in my car, so I’m just hoping that nobody watches me do that in the parking lot of Freddy.

what i will look like, probably

Since my post today is not special, I will use this moment to admit a deep, dark secret of mine that I tell everyone: I am an Owl City fan. Here is the track list for a CD I created when I was 11:

one billy joel song, for balance

I’m not proud, but to honor this, here’s an Owl City song.

Okay, I’m busy.

One Reply to “Blog #4: Fri-YAY”