A tip from Alex

I always ride my bike to VRAC from the apartment, so one day Alex came up to me and Ayman before we headed back home and shared with us info about a secret shortcut through a metal tunnel. I wasn’t quite sure where it was located, but I had keywords such as railroad, parking lot, cemetery, printing services, and metals development from Alex’s description. With that in mind, I convinced Ayman to go find this tunnel, stopping first by the cemetery then the metals department building before finally going to the nearby parking lot where we found the printing services. At this point, we were lost again as we saw nothing but parked cars. However, a random biker suddenly appeared in the distance amongst the cars before disappearing behind the printing services building. I hurriedly drove to the corner of the building where I caught a glimpse of them entering a dark hole on the side of a small hill. Considering the metal exterior of the hole and the railroad track above it, I realized this was the tunnel Alex mentioned. After ducking my head and going through the tunnel on my bike, I was surprised to see how close we got to the apartments. I then happily shared what Alex told us with Curtis and Tim who tried it the next day. Some may say it’s not really a shortcut, but at least I can avoid driving along the sidewalk of the busy roads which to me is good enough (plus I find the path to be really cool).