Blog #2: Mission Sleep Eight Hours

I am so tired.

Seriously, who let me regulate my own sleep schedule? Waking up at 7:30 every day means that I wake up at 7:30 EVERY DAY, but somehow I still think it’s acceptable to not get into bed until 12:30 or 1. This could be used as evidence as to why I was on JV math team in high school and not varsity.

A massive contributor to my sleepiness is the amount of physical activity I have been doing lately. I keep tripling my move goal on my Apple Watch which I’m totally enjoying but it is intense.

An example of the insanity!

Saturday was my 21st birthday and also the escape room activity. We did, in fact, escape, so I was able to get dinner at Texas Roadhouse with my boyfriend later that night which was a fun present.

Nothing much is happening with research yet, so my goal has been to try and appreciate some of the pretty nature on campus. Here are some pictures I took on my walk today:

On this walk, I attempted to find a piano in the music building, but was disappointed to learn that all of the good pianos were locked up. I want to play jazz, not steal a grand!

Speaking of, here’s some jazz for your day:

Okay, back to the C++ grind for me. Peace.

3 Replies to “Blog #2: Mission Sleep Eight Hours”