Blog #10: Nothing!

There’s no way you’re reading this, right?

I’ve noticed that the blog has received a lot less interaction lately. I get it–I’m pretty boring. I don’t feel like I have as much to write about anymore because the experiences I’m having are less novel.

We finished up our MCAs last week (YAY)! I’m happy that I was able to complete most of what I expected to in that time frame and I felt pretty happy with my project.

I look weird when I talk!

Now the rest of the time will be spent working on our actual project. We took some more scans today and once they’re prepared Dr. Li will send them to a professor somewhere else who has a printer that prints in very fine detail in material similar to human skin. Hopefully we will be able to use these fingers to fool a fingerprint reader.

In the meantime, I suggested that we could try to print a negative mold of a fingerprint, then cast it in a material similar to human skin–maybe some type of silicone? I think this would be pretty easy to do and it would also give us something to work on while we wait for the fingers to come back.

I don’t have much else to say! Here’s a song I like by one of my favorite artists, Lizzy McAlpine:

Bye!

One Reply to “Blog #10: Nothing!”