A window seat into my mind.

Welcome!

Window Seat by Erykah Badu plays in my head as I follow my momentary inspiration into beginning this blog post. My blog engagement has been limited, allowing my MCA project and miscellaneous life events to consume my mind. Now I’m back. Shifting my focus toward making the most out of the 24 days left here. Here’s a gallery of a few things I haven’t shared in previous posts:

These photos are from our last extra-curricular activity to the Ames Public Library where I re-discovered my deep love for reading fashion magazines. There is great potential for this to become a new hobby of mine…

My walk home from work is always a visually immersive experience. From perfectly heart-shaped leaves in my path to a carefree horse strutting a stylishly braided mane, each walk leaves my phone filled with serendipitous images of the world around me.

Here’s Cherry Cola, a glass octopus with plump red puckered lips I bought at the Kansas City River Market gift shop over the 4th of July weekend. She was short-lived as I forgot to take her out of my dark blue Levi shorts before their wash…

Mochi doughnuts. Top tier. Everyone should try them. The hybrid batter makes for a doughnut that is fluffy and moist, with a satisfying chew. On the right of the most amazing doughnut in the world is a sticker set titled “A day with Bobby”, a little frog going through his day that happened to resemble my day quite well.

This is me having absolutely way too much fun making pasta… I could be hired as a pasta chef right off of these photos. No doubt.

To conclude, here are some postcards I sent to my family. One of which read “IOWA: wandering lost in a cornfield is just the tip of the iceberg”. Which I thought captured the randomness of my placement in Ames for the summer excellently. Accompanying my cards is a snow cone I got from a little shack on my last grocery trip. It was mediocre.

Well, that’s all folks.

I hope you enjoyed my perfectly curated gallery titled “A window seat into my mind.”

One Reply to “A window seat into my mind.”