Reflection 12

Hey everyone!

It’s been quite a week for me, filled with endless work on my project. Trust me when I say, my brain feels like a fried egg at this point. But hey, I’m not complaining! I’ll give you a rundown of what’s been going on in my life lately.

So, this project of mine has been taking up most of my waking hours. I’ve been putting in the effort to make sure everything is done just right. One of the challenges I’ve faced is working with Unity. Let me tell you, it’s been a bit of a roller coaster ride. The thing is, there aren’t many tutorials out there that cover the specific tasks I need to accomplish. It can get frustrating at times, but I’ve learned to be patient and take the time to practice using Unity on my own. Trial and error, my friends!

In the midst of all this project chaos, I’ve managed to find some time to dive back into the magical world of books. It’s been ages since I’ve lost myself in the pages of a good novel, but I’m happy to say I’m back on the reading bandwagon. Currently, I’ve been engrossed in the Dune series.

I am only on the first book but so far so good. One of the aspects I find fascinating about the Dune series is the underlying messages it conveys. Herbert explores themes like environmentalism, religion, and the consequences of human actions. It really makes you reflect on the choices we make in our everyday lives and the impact they can have on the world around us. It’s quite thought-provoking, to say the least.

Well, that’s pretty much what’s been going on in my life lately. Lots of hard work on my project, with a side of Unity headaches, and a newfound love for reading again. It’s been a week of ups and downs, but hey, that’s life.

One Reply to “Reflection 12”

1. Programming is like that. One day you’re on top of thew world and the next you can’t get a, what seems simple, task t work. If you get stuck reach out to your course instructors for help.