More food, and some project updates

As I mentioned in my last blog, I am cooking more often this summer. Because of that, I felt it was a good time to share some pictures of what I have been cooking in particular. These photos range from April to today.

As I am uploading these pictures, I’ve realized that I have been taking fewer pictures of the food I’ve been cooking. There is a pleasure as I eat food right after cooking it. Yet I am also finding pleasure in sharing these pictures and potentially inspiring someone as well. I hope I can take some more pictures of the unique dishes I am trying to make in the future, and I want to thank those who have inspired me along the way to cook, from my parents to the people of the places I walk upon.

Moving on to my project, I am feeling excitement and nervousness at the same time. The two weeks remaining before we complete our posters will be intensive. After scanning our fingerprints, we used the resin printer to make molds that will be filled with silicone and other materials. Then, we will test our fingerprints on a scanner and see if the scanner and resin printer work. Never before has our process been revealed so clearly, yet our outcomes shrouded so uncertainly. The only way to find out is to move forward.